Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Contributor
Why do so many Japanese people want to go to a completely new fantasy world, but also want to bring every single piece of Japanese cuisine they know with them?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
Wish-fulfillment. They want to go to another world and escape the cruel confines of their society without abandoning their favorite things about their culture and civilization. Can't blame em too much, but it sure is immersion breaking.

meh~ This stupid japanese rice fettish. A normal non Asia-People wouldnt like rice.

Dex-chan lover
its not always japanese stuff, the first thing he made was spaghetti

@Wremise rice is eaten all over the world lol, its not just an asian thing. though it is stupid to act like everyone would be obsessed with it

I like how MC always have the facial expression of (=w=)
Also, if I have a mental age of 33y.o. I don't think I can nor want to connect with kids, unless like if the kids are genius and mature or something... I mean, let's be real, even as teenagers most if not all people wouldn't want to be friends with kids on the same level.

Dex-chan lover
Been behind for a few chapters, I've got to say I'm really starting to not enjoy this manga because of the running gags with the ladies.

I'm a lady myself, enjoy a good strong character and all that but like he may joke that what they do with food and stuff is extortion but... They're literally ganging up on a small child most of the time. It was funny maybe a few times but it's getting like those jokes people beat into the ground to the point you roll your eyes into space every time you hear it.

Well that and chill adventures with a baby boy interrupted by a shake down from the female members of his house hold/fief or his father giving him a concussion from minor cheekiness REALLY makes these characters feel especially unlikeable to me.
It's just wtf levels of bizarre especially because he was 4 before and now he's 6 and it's just ugh. I hate this kind of treatment.

Ah, I guess it might be time to drop this.(*also originally got behind because it disturbed me quite a lot seeing a grown man give a 6 year old a concussion and seeing it turned into a joke. That's not funny.)

Fed-Kun's army
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Elenora is super cute. A small chest lets you get closer to a girl's heart!

Remember kids, just stare at your sisters tits and your wii wii will shrink(well I guess this is a normal reaction)

@xyzzy don't know about all the couisine, but I would be hellbent to find some bread. I eat bread twice a day and I had a time where I could not eat bread. Each and every meal felt so unfullfilling. As is I had just eaten snacks and not a proper meal. So I can understand somehow to get their hands on rice. What I can not understand is that erverybody just loves the food the mc's make and favore it over their own couisine.

Users who are viewing this thread