Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Demon Lord, the Hero, and the Lost Shield

Fed-Kun's army
update more pls,
those haters like spoiled sh1t kid, we know his sister n family is annoying but that's pretty realistic n some is understandable,
it's not like he enjoy it, he face them with his own way n that what make it rly funny n enjoyable to read,
those hater like spoiled autsm kiddo whos want all is always like they want or else they gonna go autsm rage

Dex-chan lover
LHtranslation being shitty as ever. Bet you the second someone else puts out a chapter they’ll conveniently start putting this out again...

Dex-chan lover
I could understand the forcing him to learn how to wield a sword if they just explained it to him that there could be situations where his magic/mana is sealed and he needs another way to be able to protect himself, but on the other hand anyone/thing strong enough to seal his mana is definitely not going to be stopped by half-assed swordplay either.

Dex-chan lover
Its been so long since I read this I almost forgot about it. After reading this chapter I remember why I stopped reading it. The life of a kid who is physically and mentally abused by his family and friends but since it suppose to be funny its okay.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane It is annoying that they are still doing it that way. He should grow in his own way. I still don't understand why his father seems against magic. A physically strong mage who has skills in various martial arts is pretty dang good imo

Users who are viewing this thread