Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The problem isn't his age it's just he's dense as fuck.
There is nothing about being Dense here.

Even in real life, in no way would a 40 year old man think that a young women under the age of 25 would fall in love with him.
That's like 15+ years of age gap, which in a way could even be considered as being pedo.

I am 36+ years old myself with Zero relationship history. And i would be highly skeptical if a woman many years younger than me tries to confess or flirt with me (especially like that Waitress girl in this series), because i would be sure that there is something wrong, and I am probably being tricked.

Also, Women in general don't fall in love with someone who is many years older than them.
And the only time they are in a relationship with a oldman of 40's, would be either because she was forced to get married to him, or that man is super-rich.

I mean police in my country might even arrest a normal 40+ year old man, no question asked, if someone logs even a minor complaint about a 40+ oldman marrying or dating a women in there 20's (or late teen), because it's a common notion that oldmen only exploit younger women.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it's okay to be a 40 y/o virgin but it's not okay to be squirming like a moron when just talking to women even tho you live 2 separate fucking lives wtf bro.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully there's flat chested beauty among all these titty monsters. lol

Dex-chan lover
Nah, this mf hasn't found anyone cause he's dense as hell, and deaf as well "did you say something?" THERE'S NO WAY YOU DIDN'T HEAR HER

I really hope he doesn't stay like this 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Our man is 40 but with all his aging issues you would think he is over 60. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Harem + Age Gap romance? OH YEAH! LETS GOOO! :chad:

Edit: The story is very good and for my fellow harem enjoyers, I read the raw chapters and this story will be 100% harem ending.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread