Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Hope they execute that bitch of a maid and her whole fucking family after they rescue MC. Fuck that whore and her whole family. So what if she's desperate? You have a mouth that you can use you bitch, just talk and they'd help. Fucking retard. Hopefully they don't do something completely braindead and spare her because "but she was blackmailed to it" - fuck her and her whole family, along with the other people who are working in it, and all of their families too. Don't leave even and infant alive. Kill them all, extend family and all. Fuck them all, they're obviously nothing but scum anyways. So what if it means you'll have to kill hundred or even thousands of people, they're nothing but a massive waste of food, water and air. The world will be a better place without them in it. Heck, if it's a noble, burn their whole fucking territory and all the people in it too. At least that'll make the next douchebag think a billion times before even dreaming of potentially kidnapping her.

Dex-chan lover
There goes my little one :<

Precious time with family seemed so short dangit

Dex-chan lover
Hope you guys enjoyed the family. You’ll see them again in 90 plus chapters.
As for maid
Lol dead

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
i bet my asss the gardener dude is giving her fake letters to trick her into kidnapping the mc

Dex-chan lover
I know the maid is desperate but that certainly isn't the right choice, cant believe there was no there option aside from hurting another child/family. Feel bad for noble people for once, looks like they don't get a choice in this world on how their futures will go if they're powerful and they also die young? thats crazy

I hope the maid will be stopped from kidnapping Lei! On a side note, I love how the father did an absolute 180 in his attitude to his children.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing all kinds of nope flags popping up and I don't appreciate it

@siikalahna you seem like the type that would enjoy cultivation Manhua. Mc's usually have that same kind of mindset towards people that wronged them. And I agree, that maid is courting death!

"My family are in desperate need of money, so before I even consider asking my employers who I've been working for for a long time for help or steal some valuables from one of the many rooms I have access to I'd rather ruin the life of a toddler I've been raising since she was born and get myself inevitably executed in the process. Genius!

Dex-chan lover
plant.jpg

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@enochcity To be fair to the maid. The toddler's life isn't exactly "good" since the father hates her (She doesn't know that he changed) and that her employer isn't known to be generous.

Still an idiot though (and also my second most favorite character in this series due to how 'human' she is)

@ EVILTRAFFICCONE
I think the gardener is giving her fake letters to make her think her mom's is worse off than she actually is. Moreover, she said she could meet her mother whenever she wanted to and that's why she never wrote her letters before so why now? The gardener is why too suspicious too, why is he being the one to give her mail instead of a maid or butler before/after work instead.

Apparently the kidnapping arc lasts for about 80 chapters in the novel. Hopefully they don’t make it go for very long in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
> Two sides of the coin about MC's kidnapping by Hannah
1. Her father will just whisk her away like nothing.
Since her father is not fond of her before, and is learning, as a noble he will be weighing the risk and gain out of it.
But i think, this scenario will not happen because her father are now protecting her in the future adversaries.

2. Hannah will bring MC to her family, and discover that her Brother has a broken magic circuit, where as MC will restore the circuit and will reported back from the Marquis (MC father).
Now this phenomenon will leak to other families as well circulating a saintly abilities of healing the most expensive illness out of pure magic.
In this case, not just the nobles, but the church will intrude the matter as well..

Anyway, this is a girls perspective Manga, and i already guessing that this scenario is more likely because girls like complicated things.
While girls want they are always playing victim in a story while a multiple candidates a prince in a white horse will save them and comfort them, i think thats the direction of this story while using her Ultimate Cheat magic as a setting of all those conflict.

Now the next questions would be,
1. Because girls perspective always had a series of complicated scenarios involving handsome boys, are there any instances where the family will be killed along the plot?

2. Her doting brother, dont say he will be a prospected candidate as her prince in the future? This is base on my experience reading other isekai's as well

3. If the church gotten involve, then it is guaranteed they are portrayed as corrupt individuals and will be an headache in the future. Now they will dispatch MC to clear out the whole country of those shadowy thing. That time, MC will comply or she will be protected by her family and kept hidden?

4. I think at the end of this series, if MC's brain was not full of pink, then she will discover the mana leylines underneath the earth, and make a connection between that and magic stone generating barrier on the royal castle so that the whole country will definitely protected for generations without sacrificing the heir of each house to act as a battery charging unit. Was he had that potential?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread