Tenshoku no Shinden o Hirakimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Kind of liking the world-building here. The world had what was effectively WW2 and the Crusades at the same time and eventually the biggest players forced a ceasefire by alliance. Now they have a religious UN of sorts with the 4 component factions in a state of perpetual Cold War as any one that attacks one of the others will be dog-piled by the other two.

The promise to eat together after the class at a restaurant?
By the way, both Freddy and Kyaro are cute~ Freddy is like a loyal puppy sunshine homeboi, Serene has a Ara-ara oneesan feel, Eddy gives the research-obsessed distant indifferent guy impression, while Myuska is giving me quite the shy-at-first typical demure kind female lead feel.

don’t really understand why he would tell her that but whatever

Dex-chan lover
Gyojin Karate (or "usagi" here)? Haki? Kaioken? What did that monster Usagi-san use here?

Dex-chan lover
Oh lol i thought it was a duel.
To the death.
I'm glad I was wrong, since the helper girl is cute. Her being ded before 10 chapters would be such a shame.

The rude guy? I couldn't care less about him. I hope he stumbles his pinky toe on something.

Fed-Kun's army
so, every time Ricardo ["you called me?!"] was mentioned he will appear
so Ricardo ["you called me?!"] mostly will appear on every chapter if his name accidentally mentioned
well, i like Ricardo ["you called me?!] character, but still Kyaro is my no.1😍

hahahaaha

Dex-chan lover
Is there a tiebreaker system in place if the Kaplis happens to go 1-1?
Probably. Since the competitors got to choose the first two, and were likely biased in favor of their own abilities with their choices, perhaps a third party picks the final event.

Users who are viewing this thread