TF2

Anyone here still play TF2? I would be playing more often but my old computer has poop storage capabilities. But when I could play it I had a fucking blast man.

Dex-chan lover
oooooooh, Titanfall. No, I never played it. I only play classic style Japanese RPGs and 2D Metroidvania games. Well, mostly.

Still play TF2 damn near everyday. Plus iirc, tf2 is still pretty popular. Consistently top 10 games on steam. As of posting, it has like 6th most players on a game.

Aggregator gang
Titanfall 3 never :(

Okay for real, I used to play TF2 a lot. Mained medic because I'm actually awful at the game, but I'd dabble in demo and pyro from time to time. Quit sometime after pyro update came out.

Dex-chan lover
TF2's great. Remember having a lot of fun times on it. Couldn't play a decent Scout or Spy for shit.

I really liked this game. The principle of class is well thought out. Team Fortress 2 is very cooperative.

Dex-chan lover
Team fortress 2? I still play it at least once or twice a week. Valve hasn’t given it a major update since 2016-2017 but it’s still fun. Bots aren’t as big of a problem as they used to be, you just need to kick them when they join. New players can’t communicate at all though (including calling for medic) which sucks since it’s pretty integral.

There’s supposedly a new community update this summer but I don’t have high hopes for it with valves current track record.

If you wanna play and your computer isn’t very good you can try using master config, it allows you to optimise the game better so you can hopefully play with decent performance

TF2 is a good game same thing also goes to the community, its a wonder how the game still have a stable and active community

Users who are viewing this thread