Thanking Scan Groups and Mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Well, I think the title says it all. I'm starting this thread to thank all the scanlation groups that stayed here rather than following the bad example set by Jaimini's Box and whoever else that was that went along with them. I am also thanking Mangadex for being here providing a place for all the scan groups to be able to upload and share the manga for us to read. So, Remaining Groups, Mangadex, thank you all for being here for us readers. Personally, I find a line of one-sided comments far too convenient to be believable.

Aggregator gang
Totally agreed! Mangadex is the best, fairest, and most welcoming website for scanlators and fans alike. I'm glad that most scanlators realize that ^_^

I also really agree, while I don’t know exactly how these sites work normally, and haven’t been reading manga for a very long time, I greatly appreciate all groups and individuals who post their scanlations here because this site is super user friendly in addition to being ad free. by far the best site i’ve found thus far. I hope it is as good for the scanlation groups too.

Unfortunate that Jamini’s Box did what they did, but I’ve been annoyed at their weird post delays and other stuff that tried to make me use their site riddled with ads and an awkward interface for a long time now.

A shame that I don’t have a decent place to continue reading the scanlations that them and the other groups were doing, like BokuBen though

ShyBewitchedAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

Miku best girl
Admin
Thanks for your support!

Seeing threads like this motivates us and confirms that it was worth pouring all those hours into developing and running the site.

Group Leader
Pardon me, but saying that Jamaini action is a bad example is kinda unfair, no?
From what I see, both groups have their difference on this scanlation work, stick to their end, and choose to walk a different path.
One is not necessarily better than the other.

Make an example by lying, misinterpreting the truth, and being so blatantly selfish in reasoning (From monetary gain to wanting to be treated like gods gift to humanity) is an entirely bad example. If you want to do something then do it and own up to why you're trying to do it, don't try to lie and make people think you're the good guys/victims when in reality all you are doing is screwing over readers for what is essentially elitism with sprinkles of over entitlement and raw thin skin, again if they had just left and were upfront about it? That'd of been fine, it's the whole lying and taking stuff out of context that people are annoyed at.

Aggregator gang
@LowSanity I totally agree!

i'm grateful to Mangadex because it's such a good site, both sides, Mangadex and The scanlators were at fault, so we should stop making these threads and just let the drama end already, please guys.

Users who are viewing this thread