That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 7 - That Boy, Finally He Meets The Strongest Man!

Group Leader
Is there a page missing between 12 and 13? MC went from memories to random Nuclear magic real fast during that conversation.

There's a missing pages, and the brainwash from MC parents is really way too deep into his subconscious 🤣

Double-page supporter
I really wanted the mage to pull aside the Hero and tell her the truth so that she could be aware.

Fed-Kun's army
@GodGinrai SAME. But I also felt like he thought to himself if she's actually believing this nonsense about any 5 or 6 year old can do this or that. He probably knew it was hopeless.

I liked where he said not my problem.

at this point I feel bad for yuan, not because he's suffered enough from his trainings but because he's bound to chase after a false goal/dream of becoming stronger.
I know that his mindset is supposed to be the gag of this manga but the author definitely has to break it to him sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
did he just offhandedly nuke a whole region without confirming whether or not there were people there?
there's a much better manga with the same premise btw https://mangadex.org/title/23710/tatoeba-last-dungeon-mae-no-mura-no-shounen-ga-joban-no-machi-de-kurasu-youna-monogatari

Double-page supporter
Gotta love how the author just causully has MC save another town

I can't blame him for trying to get rid of him, all that training must have been a trauma

it's understandable if you express a "way" to "waaay". I guess it's like earth to sky difference in power

Users who are viewing this thread