That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 7 - That Boy, Finally He Meets The Strongest Man!

Dex-chan lover
as abrupt as it is, i can't find the missing pages that explain the nuclear blast thingy from the raw I can find available online

I found this tho
Missing a page between page 43 and page 44
Specifically this page
ulymsAM.png

I know you've dropped this, but just want to let you know @Takashinagi
Thanks for the scanlation!

Double-page supporter
Hah, the hero girl/his wife is completely corrupted. They'll have a kid and this cycle of madness will continue.

Dex-chan lover
Someone ought to show this guy a book or two on magical history. He does know how to read, doesn't he?

There are missing pages before the Nuclear Blast at current page 13. Please fix. :)

that old man said that MC is brainwashed but the truth is that MC lack common sense

You know if this was a comedy then that hell flame would’ve hit the town or the party

Double-page supporter
@Red225 I get this feeling he would consider it a fiction , an alternate history fiction much like "Man in High Castle" . He would be like a religious nut reading a book on natural history.

Dex-chan lover
@XL imagine growing up in the mountain with two strongest people in the world, with them telling "you're weak" "this is normal" every single day. I don't think nobody would realized right away that all those thing they grew up with was a lie, at least not me.

and I think that's totally being brainwashed.

Wait why would he be scared of magic flying away that even a 5 year old can block?

Seriously though this kid is going to massacre and blow away a whole town due to his idiot parents, and I hope he does because otherwise it doesn't make any sense.

@Baysiri

It's not his fault, though. He was very literally brainwashed to think the way he does. He had lies and falsehoods drilled into him literally his entire life until he was conditioned to genuinely believe everything his parents told him was the truth. He's never had any other frame of reference towards anything they've ever told him, and because of the manner at which they brainwashed him, he takes every word they say as absolute fact. Therefore if his parents say "everyone in the outside world is stronger than you" or something to that effect, naturally he's going to assume anyone who doesn't appear stronger than him is simply holding back for his benefit.

Everyone says he's naive or stupid or dense, but there's a lot more to it than just that. Brainwashing of that nature isn't something you can simply get rid of so easily. Again, he's never had any other frame of reference to anything, so naturally reality will take a lot longer to sink in. He was raised to believe his parents words with absolute faith.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why this manga is rated so low. One of my favorite tropes in manga (e.g. One Punch Man, any number of isekai, etc.) is how the protagonist becomes so strong that he destroys the fabric of everyone's common sense. This manga contains this trope through and through. Should be at least a 7 imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@Guytsu
I understand that he was brainwashed. But as a human being with his own sense of conscience, at some point when the 100th person tells him that he's overpowered and that they're weaker than him, you would think that they aren't the 100th person in a row to be humble for his sake. He was brainwashed to believe a certain world view. Not to be a dumbass. And yet that's what he's written and portrayed as, is being a complete dumbass for the sake of plot.

@Baysiri

He hasn't been out into the world for a long time yet. It's bound to sink in eventually that maybe, just maybe people aren't as crazy powerful as he was led to believe. He's still fully conditioned towards the mindset his parents drilled into him. Given more time, I'm sure he'll come around. He certainly has his own sense of conscience, as you said, but again, he fully and completely believes the people of the world are monstrously powerful. I feel he can only really be considered "dumb" if he continues to hold on to his parent's words after he begins to realize the truth and starts having doubts. Right now he's just totally ignorant towards the real world. Ignorance isn't stupidity, it's simply a lack of knowledge- or in his case, being fed completely false knowledge all of his life.

Fed-Kun's army
@Guytsu
It's hard to remember what has happened before this chapter, but how many people have told him this already? And how long has he been out in the real world? I feel like it's been enough already, but this could be because I'm looking at it from manga time. And stupidity does lead you to being more ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread