That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 7 - That Boy, Finally He Meets The Strongest Man!

Dex-chan lover
After writing recommendation letter, the Sage be like
tenor.gif

@Baysiri

Ignorance and stupidity are two different things. Being ignorant about something simply means you don't possess the knowledge about that thing. You can't be expected to know something you've literally never even heard of before. Stupidity is having knowledge but choosing to ignore it. Like touching an electric fence even though you know it's an electric fence. Some people are stupid and do things like that. So far, he doesn't possess the knowledge that the people are not anywhere near as strong as he thinks they are. He needs to see more and be told more before it sinks it. Simply being told that a few times isn't enough to actually gain the knowledge that what was told to him is the truth. He first needs to realize that it's the truth, after which he'll have that knowledge. Then, after knowing that, if he's still all "There's no way my parents could have lied to me!" and whatever, then I'd consider him stupid.

But still, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. My previous posts were just my own view on things. For all I know, the MC could literally be called "stupid" in the very next chapter or something. I'm just saying from my point of view, I don't think he's stupid, considering his situation

i feel like a page or two are missing?
so his father says it to everyone...
i thought the girl had some common sense, but nope.

@HDMI1 yeah, there are two missing pages. Basically they are about the Sage freaking out realizing MC could be his mentor's son, then asking if his father can use Nuclear Burst and if his mother has red hair(yes to both), MC then says he can use a little bit of magic and then uses that Nuclear Burst. I read them via Pikkoma(ピッコマ) using the app if anyone wants to get the pages.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so she's actually stupid talented as well and the MC is a really good teacher for her BECAUSE of his parents not teaching him common sense. Those two are actually perfect for each other. Any other disciple would be unable to even come close to keeping up with his crazy standards (from his own parents training) and any other master would treat her too much like a normal person and wouldn't bring out her full potential. Oh God, I just realized that when these two grow up they're gonna become the MC's parents X 10000000. I can't imagine how much stronger they'll get with the MC thinking he's got slow growth. At the very least the world should be safe as long as those two are around (unless they destroy it themselves by accident).

Oof, This Kid Faced Physical and Training Hardships from Birth

Time for Mental Hardships and Trust Hardship then cause he's Stupid Sense

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the hard work you did.

-
@TNT261 Good point about them kind of (possibly) being the next generation of horribly OP people XD

@Takashinagi Is there any chance for you to come back and continue the translation, or you really don't have the time/will to keep the translation? I'm afraid no one will pick up the translation any time soon... I miss this walking calamity! 😭

Dex-chan lover
HAH

WE HAVE A GUY WHO'S GOT HIS HEAD ON STRAIGHT

FUCKING FINALLY

too bad we won't see more of him

edit: nice asspull with the hellflare lmao

Users who are viewing this thread