That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 9 - That Boy, Face Off With The Demon Lord

Like she just told him that they have the power to take on 20 elite soldiers, and he just disregards her

@Rel_ Then there is the issue where he still thinks he's super weak, for whatever reason it's just not entertaining as a comedy and I just get frustrated at him and his parents for making him a nuclear weapon who really should be killing way too many people when he swings his hand and casually leveling a city since he doesn't understand his own power.

OH MY IS HE ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE A CHALLENGE

WHATEVER SHALL HE DO BUT ONE SHOT IT

Dex-chan lover
@ramune69
The beelzebub from SMT is based on the old description from the goetia, it's actually described pretty much like it looks here and smt in the ars goetia in it's "true" form, while the "beelzebul" human form it takes is the form it usually shows itself as.
It's also nice they are treating it like a legitimate threat, it's one of the most powerful demons in any form of demonology which depending on the book, beelzebub is only weaker than azazel, the beast of the revelation, lucifer and satan (if they aren't the same being, like i said depends on the book).

Aggregator gang
You would take two-shot, that what would happen.
This tsukkomi is getting old, but I love it.

With any luck, it'll two hits to beat this guy instead of just one. Honestly, if the author makes this thing an actual threat instead of a setup for yet another "Haha MC kicked its ass easily but still thinks he's weak" joke, I'll be impressed (Though the joke is funny)

Double-page supporter
mr wolf seems to chill already, hope he survive like the throne dudes...
and awwww yeeeeah, finally our boi get to fight a real!? challenge...

Aggregator gang
The opportunity still exists for the MC to think that it's just an overgrown fly and then look around for the real demon after one-shotting it. I won't believe in anything else until I see it.

The addition of the hero does make this series more palatable, imo. She sort of bridges the gap between Yuan's fundamental inability to recognize common sense and everyone else's utter disbelief in what just happened.

Fed-Kun's army
Just from 9 long chapters alone, most of these monsters have been incredibly strong. Especially the angels. I’m surprised there were so many angels that out numbered the soldiers, who were 10 times stronger than your average soldier. Even those bears and the bear emperor. Who can use 3 different fighting spirits and can do just as much damage as a hurricane alone, yet he’s the weakest of the 4. How have humans been able to survive?! Every major monster or race is like 10 or 20 times powerful than humans! I’m surprised they weren’t extinct before they discovered fire!

Users who are viewing this thread