That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

You know this actually seems like a copy of wise man's grandson. They both have the martial arts the incredible Magic. the believing that they're not as strong as they are

@renxian I think they just happen to translate a lot of series that are natively released in portions of a chapter. It's a more recent online-release sort of thing.

Group Leader
5UvP8sy.png

Lotta people suck at their job. Including me.

Starting to get One Punch Man vibes with this test/exam. It might play out the same where everything he does is shrugged off, go unnoticed or are unattributed to him entirely even though he's straight up Supermanning in front of everyone.

one punch man is just straight up a better story though
how does one end up with a round crater from running when he jumped before nothing happened its like the kid has the weight of a feather 1 chapter then he weighs a ton in another

I don't care about the story most of you guys do. But Im just here because he is overpowered. I really enjoy overpowered main characters it gets me very excited that no one can defeat them. that's why onepunch man sololeveling and mob phycio is my top mangas/animes (except sololeveling because its not a anime sadly) well I just felt like expressing myself that's all.

This is getting exceedingly irritating, I am truly getting fed up with the "lol people are blind to his true power" cliché 😩

Fed-Kun's army
Overly stupid, the MC has 1 dimensional personality, and his hair is fucking stupid, it reminds me of the wig Hamada from Downtown is forced to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread