That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

Aggregator gang
So far this story is not bad. It can be better if the writer worked on MC a bit more by giving him personality. No Harem at least so I’m happy. I recommend Knights & Magic, it’s a lot better then this.

Group Leader
wWnSSUq.png

KnM is one of those anime that make you question your sexuality

Spoilers:
The MC is basically Astolfo but isn't adult and instead looks like a girl you might fuck

Wtf this boy is just too cruel, he will kill all none human being you fuc king racist

@Nitrook well the angels were obviosly cruel to humans. seems like his parents thaught him well to kill them, hes not just blindly killing anything non human

Nitrook, I would argue he is not cruel at all and most definitely not a racist
Like he does not know any better he was taught by his parents that those angel are the same thing as a bird , even worse as a crow that will ravage farmlands

It's just the result of bad parenting , the kid is not to blame.

mrf

Hmmm... Humanoid bird?? Oh that one is talking. Hello big bird-san

Dex-chan lover
I would like to take that boy home, and feed him food. Good food.

Aggregator gang
The first paragraph should be edited to include the readers alongside enemies and allies. Proof is in the comments, a lot of them are angry.

Dex-chan lover
Do y'all know about kenja no mago? imagine if it WASN'T a big pile of hot garbage?
well now you DON'T need to imagine it! it's here, an ACTUAL GOOD MANGA
read this

Fed-Kun's army
@RangoBongo That's funny because the whole time I was reading this I couldn't think of it as anything but a painfully unfunny version of https://mangadex.org/title/23710, which isn't even that good. This doesn't even seem like a parody. It seems like it's genuinely embodying the "weak, but actually strong" trope, which everybody at least used to despise. The only difference between this and all the titles that started the trope is that this one is much more on the nose about it, which isn't a good thing.

For an example of how to actually mock this trope, see One Punch Man. Everything is normal aside from the MC. The jokes are subtle, and it doesn't beat them like a dead horse after telling them. People aren't yelling every panel, the world isn't one where humans would 100% be extinct by now, and there's little to no self-insert protagonist praising. Saitama also isn't a husk of a character like this one, who's entire personality is built around being retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread