That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Mae no Mura has done the "Misunderstand the OPMC as weak" a whole lot better. At least in that story, the MC's powers were acknowledged by some characters, but misunderstood by others. This story goes from either 100% misunderstanding, to 100% worshiping the MC.

Either way, same nice fantasy crap to flip through as a buffer. Don't even need to read it.

This shit is getting tedious and boring, with the chopped-up chapter updates and all... Dropped!

Seeing how the author makes this one too (The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World
) I guess misunderstanding is the only thing the author knows how to do?

The obliviousness of the main characters is too irritating and unbelievable, is he not capable of learning? I'm unfollowing this series.

Dex-chan lover
welp... it's gotten boring... maybe it's time for me to put this on hold and maybe wait for 50 chapters and see if there will be any change ...

sure you could possibly make the "believe hes weak but hes actually really strong" to be interesting for a few chapters but... this is just trash at this point. so bland story and its just repeating the exact same thing over and over "oh no im too weak and everyone hates me".....

Users who are viewing this thread