That's Puberty For You ❤ - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
VIiuqts.png

Group Leader
Looks like i need to update her Oneshot again. huh

edit : @YuriMaker you guys have the author's timeline ?? i want to update baka-update if you guys did have.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah it feel familiar, this is niiiiiiiiiiiice but of course I prefer the other one ohohohoho

Group Leader
@pandascepter Kinda. First comes this one (April 4 2018), then Hokenshitsu Sensei to Mōsōsuki-chan ( March 2019) and The Delusional Girl and the Wicked Nurse (June 2019). There's also My Roomate (September 2019) and another one that hasn't been scanlated yet, Erosu no Wa Watashitachi no Naka (June 2019). Hope this helps.

Group Leader
@YuriMaker i alrd update for this Oneshot, so ill be waiting for the next one. I hope author reveal her twitter or some shit. I love her yuri work...

Thanks for the hardwork, we'll be waiting for your next project.

Contributor
Soooooooooo unrealistic.
I mean, does anyone under the age of 30 actually use a smartphone without any sort of lock screen or password?

Aggregator gang
Thanks @Yuriyaku for this chapter.
Also, really interesting that this group knows that there is a lot of school nurse role play ASMR on YouTube. And has last two works were on school nurses manga. Haha. Keep them coming.

damn there really are nurse asmr on youtube ahah anyway now her fetish is either stunted or kai-kenned 10x

Dex-chan lover
busted 101

Getting told not having locked your phone:
Rflg8AV.gif

And she was in the school wifi. Admin look .... priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread