The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 157 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life (Part Three)

Group Leader
Momoha has openly admitted to have only ever tried solo stuff to Hakari; Naddy grew up in a strict Japanese family, so no marriage=no sex; Eira is a mistery, but I would guess she is a virgin as well just because every girl except from the mothers is.
Oh yeah, right. Eira is possible, but implausible, I think.
You mean, except one mother :meguusmug: (not sure if Hahari coun as virgin)

Dex-chan lover
Hakari is such a kind daughter, She let Hahari indulge in her nostalgic fantasies for mothers day. Kishika got involved in it though, not that she seems to mind lol.

This guy really said « I need it daily » talking about Karane’s punches. I’m dyiiiing😂

Dex-chan lover
theres so many goddamn Yuri Ships sailing here at this point we might as well change the Genre gaddamn!

Dex-chan lover
Momoha has openly admitted to have only ever tried solo stuff to Hakari; Naddy grew up in a strict Japanese family, so no marriage=no sex; Eira is a mistery, but I would guess she is a virgin as well just because every girl except from the mothers is.
What do you mean the mothers ? Hahari IS a virgin

Dex-chan lover
This is nice, like all the others, my favorites out of the lot would have to be the Hahari Mother’s Day Gift, and the Mimimi one, of course they were all good, especially pi, let us never forget how important and impactful pi is to all of us.

Then there was the two drunken idiots in the tent, that was golden, as a matter of fact all of this was perfect. Especially Karane’s punching bag, speaking of, I wonder if Karane has any practice punching bags at home. She is way too good for this to just be her doing whatever, she seems like the type to say she “dabbled” in martial arts, when in reality she trains every day just to be as good as she is.

Users who are viewing this thread