The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 157 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life (Part Three)

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck scared Ahko?!
eScqEG6.png

Group Leader
I believe there's already at least 2, Hakari and Karane, as evidence by them kissing when they're kissing zombies in chapters 12 & 54.
Not sure if you can count those two as bi.
Anyway: Hahari always drool over cute girls and stated she want to marry the other gf; Mei's devotion to Hahari is quite extreme, she'll happily offer her body to any sexual activity; Mai is clearly in love with Mei... in some weird way; Moiji find great pleasure in fondling breast on other girl parts; Momoha fondled Tama's boobs in this wery chapter!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Now I'm actually curious, how many gf actually had sex before Rentarou? 1 for sure, and 22 likely (or surely) not... Naddy, Momoha and Eira ever said something about it?

Double-page supporter
Now I'm actually curious, how many gf actually had sex before Rentarou? 1 for sure, and 22 likely (or surely) not... Naddy, Momoha and Eira ever said something about it?
Momoha has openly admitted to have only ever tried solo stuff to Hakari; Naddy grew up in a strict Japanese family, so no marriage=no sex; Eira is a mistery, but I would guess she is a virgin as well just because every girl except from the mothers is.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me, or was our resident bard extra cute while being scared at the start of the chapter? I kinda wanna see more of that side of her

Users who are viewing this thread