The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 169 - The Girl That Slipped Right Into Rentarou’s Family

Dex-chan lover
She can be good friends with J8suke, sleeping under mattress and stuff

To add on what you both say, I would've found it hilarious if she became a reoccurring character for so long until she eventually because a girlfriend for Rentarou. A hidden girlfriend he learned to fall for & that the ZING would trigger as a condition that they genuinely loved each other.

For the chapter itself I thought this wouldn't be addressed & treated last chapter as a one off. Certainly the strangest girl to be added in the Rentarou family (on top of all of the other wacky stuff that has happened in the past). Thanks for the translations.
I still think the strangest one is Kishika. Next it will be Suu and Eira.

Dex-chan lover
To add on what you both say, I would've found it hilarious if she became a reoccurring character for so long until she eventually because a girlfriend for Rentarou. A hidden girlfriend he learned to fall for & that the ZING would trigger as a condition that they genuinely loved each other.

For the chapter itself I thought this wouldn't be addressed & treated last chapter as a one off. Certainly the strangest girl to be added in the Rentarou family (on top of all of the other wacky stuff that has happened in the past). Thanks for the translations.
I feel like that’d have been too risky for the author tho, seeing how he’s trying to write this as everyone got a solid chance to become best girl.

Like imagine if she did that, and she’d be known as “the only one to have won MC’s heart” or worse “the annoying one that kept trying so much that the author gave in for”

Dex-chan lover
gal was right thou
i mean
Rentarou family is rly clingy and together alot of times so her logic was solid

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would’ve found it more interesting if she didn’t zing with Rentaro. Like, having to deal with a girl who likes him but isn’t a soulmate.

But whatever. We now have a girl who canonically wants someone to be with her when she pees. She’ll fit right in with the Aijou family.
I don't think this manga can afford to have one of the main cast / frequently recurring character spots be used on not a girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread