The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 175 - Rentarou’s Family’s Daily Life (Part Five)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Edit suggestions: @Teasday
(Suggestions based on the capitalization of titles like p9 "The Knight and the Princess Maid":)
  • p12 The Talent For Violence -> The Talent for Violence
  • p13 It's "Cowgirl," By the Way -> It's "Cowgirl," by the way

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Thanks for the chapter!

Edit suggestions: @Teasday
(Suggestions based on the capitalization of titles like p9 "The Knight and the Princess Maid":)
  • p12 The Talent For Violence -> The Talent for Violence
  • p13 It's "Cowgirl," By the Way -> It's "Cowgirl," by the way
"Way" is a noun so it should be capitalized in title case, and "by" starting a new clause and a line but being in lowercase just looked weird to me.

Fair enough on "for", but honestly... i dont wanna bother

Dex-chan lover
"Way" is a noun so it should be capitalized in title case, and "by" starting a new clause and a line but being in lowercase just looked weird to me.

Fair enough on "for", but honestly... i dont wanna bother
Fair enough! I make a lot of edit suggestions for manga chapters I read, and your group's proofreading is pretty much perfect, anyway. For some manga chapters by other groups I've made 15++ suggestions.

Dex-chan lover
I love these chapters so much since seeing each of them interact with each other just makes me laugh so much. Also Hakari always thinking lewd thoughts will never get old or fully seen/animated. Thanks for the translations.
Not in the official version at least... :p

NIB

Aggregator gang
Highlights:
  • Kurumi eating cat food (at this point, I wonder if her taste buds are fine)
  • Shizuka saying bad words unironically
  • Suu dying for her number fetish
Also, now I'm curious what it would be like to have a "mwehehe moment" with Matsuri.

Last edited:
Yup. Even with the buffs Kishika received in her beach episode, I’m not seeing how Momoha is one rank below in the boob hierarchy here, I’m sorry…

Users who are viewing this thread