The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 177 - Zetsubouda-san

Dex-chan lover
DIED 2012 - REBORN 2024

WELCOME BACK ITOSHIKI-SENSEI

sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-despair.gif
Thank you. I'm expecting someone making this joke.

Dex-chan lover
Dam this is a new best girl!
Those Hex Maniac eyes and smile along with her gloomy dissipation, like I can really relate to her.
XY_Hex_Maniac.png

Thanks everyone at XUN for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Huh. First thought was that I never knew blushing with empty despair filled eyes could look so cute... Second was that she somehow reminds me of Tsuyu and Ai...
Third thought was wondering if she's a distant relative to the Itoshiki family, and the final thought was that with her look with yer eyes like and coupled with her smile, I somehow felt she'd fit right ibto the Medaka Box setting as one of those quirky special powered individuals... :thonk:
Considering they found a way to make minus abilities helpful she does fit into the minus group.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I guess I too am in despair mode cause I thought during her backstory she was gonna say her grandma got ran over in that panel...

Bless Nozawa-sensei for the dead eyes + blush combo.

Double-page supporter
She doesn't need fixing, she's the one who fixes
So many people are missing that she's actually fine. She's extremely jaded about the world, but has a stable and productive mindset. Like are people just missing the bit about how she wasn't up there for anything dramatic, just art reference?

Honestly, Hahari was worse off when she was introduced.

Dex-chan lover
At this point what does the author need to do for you to accept them as an actual pair and not just a "running joke" though?
Make them do literally any couple thing or confess to each other. They haven't even fed each other or gone on a date with each other. They literally wouldn't even be friends if it weren't for Rentarou. This is gonna sound hilarious in this context, but these two actually are just really good friends.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a recent reader and have made it to the most recent chapter. Just made it to see a new gf too. And I know I'm going to like this one very much just from her introduction. But nothing is going to beat Mimimi nor Rin yet.

Group Leader
Mmh... this reduces my chances to see a yuri doujinshi artist girlfriend... Oh well, we're only at 29, there's still plenty of room :02:

Group Leader
Ok guys, I had it in mind for some time, and I decided to make a "GF wishlist". No, not for me, my gf wishlist would be "someone" :shamihuh:.
I'll just write down all our ideas/hypothesis/desires/hope for new characters who'll join the harem.

• Yuri mangaka/doujin artist.
  • Bisexual gf (with a pre-existing crush to another gf).
  • Young milf, with a little child.
  • Complete foreigner (not half japanese), with language barrier.
  • Mechanic/engeneer. (maybe someone like Kusuri, but with robot)
  • Twins. (looks like a lot of you want it)
  • Transgender (MtF) gf. (just my dream; quite hard, but Kusuri is likely capable of make a genderswap drug, so why not)
  • Cheerleader gf.
  • Robot girl (quite improbable a real one, maybe a pretending one?).
  • Police woman (or any law relate worker, that could pose legal doubts about Rentaro's harem).
  • Vampire gf (pretending).
  • Extreme sports athlete with a disability. (don't ask me why)

If you wanna join, just reply to this post and write anything you want. i'll update for next chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok guys, I had it in mind for some time, and I decided to make a "GF wishlist". No, not for me, my gf wishlist would be "someone" :shamihuh:.
I'll just write down all our ideas/hypothesis/desires/hope for new characters who'll join the harem.

• Yuri mangaka/doujin artist.
  • Bisexual gf (with a pre-existing crush to another gf).
  • Young milf, with a little child.
  • Complete foreigner (not half japanese), with language barrier.
  • Mechanic/engeneer. (maybe someone like Kusuri, but with robot)
  • Twins. (looks like a lot of you want it)
  • Transgender (MtF) gf. (quite hard, but Kusuri is likely capable of make a genderswap drug, so why not)

If you wanna join, just reply to this post and write anything you want. i'll update for next chapter.
We kind of already have a milf, so I doubt we will get another. And the transgender thing is... Idk, if the author decides to do it I won't complain, but I would 100% rather not, as the title is 100 girlfriends. The complete foreigner would be nice, but I feel like they would need more of a quirk than that to stand out. I've thought that having a tech gf in the harem is kind of long overdue seeing as we got Kusuri so early on, and I feel like it's almost a guarantee they will show up some time in the future. The language barrier thing did give me an idea though, imagine if one of the the girlfriends was actually some homeless girl who lived in the park and couldn't even speak properly lol, that would make for a funny barrier. (Oh wait we already have Momoha for that- jk jk)

Users who are viewing this thread