The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - One Could Call it a Duet Betwixt a Gal and a Bard, Perhaps

Dex-chan lover
It’s nice to see someone else react to Uto’s whole “leaving forever” schtick. Chunni for life it seems, and Rentarou’s life is so unbelievable even the chunnis think it’s a little much. Just you wait until they hear more of the finer details. Ahko and Uto is not a paring I would have thought of, but it works surprisingly well. The two of them are kinda loners after all, for very different reasons but still. And those two cafes legitimately seem like something that could actually exist, they honestly probably do somewhere in the world. It was nice of Uto to find a way to give Ahko what she wanted, all while explaining how important everyone is to her.

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou best girl
L6d0PgD.png

Dex-chan lover
That double crepe-bite, and especially Uto's surprised reaction was incredibly cute. Great chapter overall

I can't be the only one having such an autistic hard time reading through Uto's yapping, right?

.... Really, just me?

Users who are viewing this thread