The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Tama of a Wealthy Family (Are We in a Ghibli Movie No…

Dex-chan lover
Of course Hahari would implement that “as long as you are cute, you’re hired” policy at one of her companies. Whelp at least we got happy resolution although that month long break is going to suck but they deserve the break. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately when I tried to get a girl to quit her job and live as my pet cat I got the cops called on me and now I'm not allowed with a 100 meters of that girl. Though my parole officer is looking fine, I wonder if I could get her to be my cat instead.

Dex-chan lover
hbwhZes.png

Truly a real representation of the chapter's absurdity
ByaZqJA.png
49yXSnq.png

:ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
  • Real life can suck, but it's still important that people can feel the guilt that Tama feels when they're being useless so they can rise up from it.
  • Love this chapter. Cute "cat"girl, and good mix of drama (but not heavy), comedy, and character development. However, I'm a bit annoyed that something like this could've been used for Ch 134-135 because of the heavier drama and lack, no, stolen character development for Shizuka.

Dex-chan lover
  • Real life can suck, but it's still important that people can feel the guilt that Tama feels when they're being useless so they can rise up from it.
  • Love this chapter. Cute "cat"girl, and good mix of drama (but not heavy), comedy, and character development. However, I'm a bit annoyed that something like this could've been used for Ch 134-135 because of the heavier drama and lack, no, stolen character development for Shizuka.

Shizuka's character development wasn't stoled, wtf. If you interpret it events as stunting her growth, then it's factually incorrect, it shown right in that chapter, both her voice usage and relationship with her mom got improved.

Users who are viewing this thread