The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Reason Behind the Farewell

Fed-Kun's army
We know RL is such a pain, so we take this Manga for granted.

Dex-chan lover
Ok of everything in this chapter there is one thing that bugs me still to this day… The fuck is that 1% supposed to mean, huh? Nano! EXPLAIN!!!

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry Hahari, I can’t, you’re really cool and intimidating in this chapter/arc, but knowing you as I do now, I can’t take you seriously. You did this to yourself let’s be fair here, it’s a shame this side of her doesn’t come out all that often but what can you do, though Hakari might have inherited a bit of that cool demeanor from her mother and it only comes out in specific scenarios.

Oh and I have no idea what the hell happened to that comment I made above this one, it doesn’t belong in this comment section, I don’t know which chapter it was posted on but for some reason it arrived here. I wish I had more context because as it is I can’t figure out where it came from, I’ll probably figure it out in the future and repost it there when I do though, likely after another re-read of the entire series. Until then I’m going to leave it here, no reason to throw it away when I can save what I wrote to move it later after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the "ojousama's mom is taking her away from the guy cuz she needs to inherit the family tradition" trope, but this time the mom actually likes her daughter and its to protect her instead, unlike Marika from Nisekoi or the girl from Cafe terrace Goddesses

Dex-chan lover
Her mom is def another soulmate. Gonna put this manga down for a while till I feel less cringed from all this troped determination.

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry Hahari, I can’t, you’re really cool and intimidating in this chapter/arc, but knowing you as I do now, I can’t take you seriously. You did this to yourself let’s be fair here, it’s a shame this side of her doesn’t come out all that often but what can you do, though Hakari might have inherited a bit of that cool demeanor from her mother and it only comes out in specific scenarios.

Oh and I have no idea what the hell happened to that comment I made above this one, it doesn’t belong in this comment section, I don’t know which chapter it was posted on but for some reason it arrived here. I wish I had more context because as it is I can’t figure out where it came from, I’ll probably figure it out in the future and repost it there when I do though, likely after another re-read of the entire series. Until then I’m going to leave it here, no reason to throw it away when I can save what I wrote to move it later after all.
Yanno this is spoilers, right?

Users who are viewing this thread