The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I Love, Love, Love You ❤

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
148
Thank you for the effort put in this chapter. I could feel the effort oozing from that one page. Respect!
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Messages
30
a5ec0f3b3f72446d957a103bf13d3a4f1437501455_fwide.jpg


thanks for that Mr Translator Man
 
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
47
Mad respect for the translator and the team for soldiering on this chapter and delivering, of course I read it all. It brought me beautiful Medaka Box memories like many others have mentioned.

I do wonder now if he loves the same number of characteristics of all his girlfriends, but I´m too tired to read it twice and count so nvm that.
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
145
I read it all you guys, for the translator/typsetter/QC etc. Thanks for the scanalation!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
144
Holy crap. This is the first time I’ve legitimately been impressed by a translation.

Mad props to the translator and thank you for your hard work!!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
844
The wall text deserves to be animated as Monogatari panels

Damn, i can't believe how after 37 chapters the author still can surprise us, such a great chapter
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
1,097
Medaka Box has officially been topped as far as most text in a single pages goes. Big props to you guys for getting that done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top