The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I Love, Love, Love You ❤

Fed-Kun's army
I do wonder now if he loves the same number of characteristics of all his girlfriends, but I´m too tired to read it twice and count so nvm that.

Yup, he goes in a set order of girls, starts with Kusuri, ends with Karane, and loops. The first compliment was for Kusuri, the last was for Karane, so each girl got the same amount.

Big props to the author for writing a fcking 1mill word essay on 2 manga pages and to the translation team for translating everything lol

Contributor
Absolutely based Rentarou.
Absolutely based harem.
Absolutely based author x writer combo.
Absolutely based scanlation team.

Good translators do good work. But you went above and beyond and did some great work.

Dex-chan lover
I zoomed in and read both of those bubbles out of respect to both the translator and typesetter lol. I kept losing my place and took me much longer than it should have because of it lol. It took me about 20 minutes to finish reading it all. I can only imagine how long it took to translate.

Mad props to everyone involved in the production of those 2 pages. From author/artist to the entire scanlation.

Users who are viewing this thread