The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Now that You've Ended the World

Dex-chan lover
I know i've already ask this a lot of times when i read this manga, but... WTF DID I JUST READ !?

It's them. It's the future girlfriends! Does that mean that Rentarou and his gang are going to travel around the world?

Alright, what the fuck was this arc, I think this time the author went overboard
(And when did Rentarou check the news on his phone)

Ruy

This arc is like the arc in Gintama when gintoki saves the world with his screwdriver penis.

Dex-chan lover
Potential harem members coming up. I'm looking forward to brazil.

Dex-chan lover
Its amazing that as stupid as this has gotten, that it remains the good kind of stupid.

Dex-chan lover
The second panel of the last page feels weird, like the drawn styles changed, maybe it was draw by an assistant. On the good thing, we got to see new baby versions, which are Mei, Iku, Mimimi and Rentarou and they look cute.

I really hope Hahari keeps her hair loose, she really looks cute like that

Those background girls on page 16 are way too detailed to be mob characters, turns out rentarou's family will become a global thing

Also what the fuck? Is this NOT a fever dream rentarou is having?

I have said "wtf" many times to this manga but the wtf levels of this chapter is significantly higher

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit. So it was all calculated by Rentarou to prevent ice age? That's 4D chess right there.

We are going global baby. Russian girl looks so cute.

Supporter
I can safely say that in no other manga and in no manga in the future will there be a scenario where a mass of hair covering the entire fucking Earth suddenly decides to bundle together and launch itself into the sun. This manga never ceases to surprise me.

Editor: You sure you want to have this as the title name...? It sounds really wacky.

Author: Oh, you don't know what's "really wacky" yet.

Users who are viewing this thread