The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Now that You've Ended the World

Fed-Kun's army
This was so phenomenally stupid. It's glorious!

Also, did we just get a preview of three future girlfriends? One from New York, one from Rio de Janeiro, and one from Moscow?

Dex-chan lover
Mom of the harem

Also, have we seen that idol before or will she be added to the crew?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm a little weird in term of pacing and some panels are confusing, like the one where Rentarou reads the news about the sun dying. Feels disconnected from the previous panels.

But look at the potential girlfriends from around the world! Are they perhaps the future gf?? Interracial girlfriends inbound pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
Like Lagann, but instead of shounen hot-bloodedness, the world runs on nonsensoleum.

Now waiting how any future anime might adapt this.

Fed-Kun's army
I...

This is probably the wrong manga, sorry, I thought I was reading a Romance...

Well, time to wait until a Shiny Cowboy Bebop comes in a mecha to deliver a pizza on that shool roofyard.

This thing is so casual it WILL become a masterpiece!

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus that seems to be a flashback since he looks to be wearing a school uniform when looking at the phone and a hoodie when he is by hahari's bed. I was a little tripped out by it too till I noticed that.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, yeah. This has become my favorite manga in a while. This is the only one along with Mato Seihei No Slave I actively read the raws for.

Users who are viewing this thread