The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Now that You've Ended the World

1. This manga loves showing Rentarou off with really awesome artwork!
2. Oh me, oh my! Did I spy 3 new potential GFs!? The 3 girls who each got a quick shot as Hahari's hairpocalypse ended. 4 if you maybe count the announcer girl with the exotic eye design.
3. Rentarou saved the world.... with his MILF GF's hair. Absolutely absurd, but I love it!
4. Seeing Hahari in a light other than criminally perverse was actually REALLY AWESOME!
On the other hand? Hakari likes tentacle rape play and bondage, apparently.
5. Earlier. Mei just casually admitted to having cameras ready to spy on a nekkid Rentarou.... and he didn't care. Awesome!
6. Oh, an addendum on Mimimi's name. It's [美] ((Mi/beauty) repeated 3 times....

Group Leader
Just that researcher not being able to grasp what the fuck had gone on for the past 2 chapters, I felt that

Double-page supporter
I swear this mangaka is on something. I love how little this manga cares about sanity or reality.

Fed-Kun's army
@Reynaldi_Pr, gw juga gak ngerti cook

@Mephis_to Happy Holiday :)

@HIVARNA lmaoo XD

@bavo541 POGGERR MOMENT!!

images

Dex-chan lover
I read in the comm that there was a possible foreshadowing of the future gf... but where ??

Thanks for the chap!
And merry Christmas to the author (and you fellow reader who reads my comm even though it's late for it)

Users who are viewing this thread