The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - I Want to Eat Your Beef Tongue

Man this manga started off so great, but everything has been slowly going downhill. Sucks to see :/

well that's one way around the issue at least for now
but some of the other girls are going to start wanting that soon and don't want a repeat of the same thing.
so guessing we will have the next girl soon followed by a valentines chapter i'd imagine.

Ngl this is the first chapter of the series that I don't like. I hope that in the next chapter it will be better

still a gret chapter but its the weirdest fucking chapter by far, everyone just seems so out of place.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was going to run out of gas at some point, but my god I did not want it to be or see it now.

Contributor
13-14 years old mother french kissing her infant daughter is little too much

THAT LAST PANEL. Love that Rentarou showed love to Hahari.

And wow, our first french kiss of the series was a yuri one, and ended up being between Hahari and Kurumi. I would have guessed it would have been between Hakari and Karane lol!

Real question is if Hahari actually Frenched Hakari as well. Give us that Oyakodon ;)

Love this manga so much lol.

yeah i mean it's good that they didn't just ignore the fact that a meticulously planned surprise french kiss from a high tech disguised pedophilic pervert is some creepy shit, but the logic of two meticulously planned surprise french kisses from a high tech disguised pedophilic pervert making it all right doesn't really land

I don't really know what to say about this chapter, so i'll say my classic "Wow"

Damn, so many princesses here. When they don't know this may be just a filler for the new best girl.

Aggregator gang
Okay now I'm convinced I fucking hate Hahari I've gone from neutral to slightly annoying to she's fine to she's getting more annoying and now I just hate her

Users who are viewing this thread