The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Tsundere Recovery

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I understand that. But here is the thing; if you have a harem of 10 girls, it'd be hard to please all 10 of them. Plus, it's still a harem if all the girls are yours. It's just your girls getting along.

It's not an outsider getting along with your woman, it is YOUR OWN WOMEN getting along with each other.

In the end, both are your family and your family members are just getting along. It eases the burden heavily.

As the saying goes, happy wife, happy life.

Like how you aren't any less of a parent if your kids get along.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock You sound like he's a Chinese nobleman whose concubines often had lesbian sex to relieve tension while he's gone lol. You can get along well without sexual relationships, I don't understand why people these days are so obsessed with idealizing sex and romance as the alpha and omega of any relationship between people. If the author can justify this well and write, well, the flag is in his hands. But yuri for yuri's sake is fetishism.

@Crevanille Because it became too trandy and turned into an over-hyped fetish. Any yuri manga is extremely overrated, people are ready to watch even anime for little girls if they can find yuri ships there, any news about yuri anime is immediately met with loud shouts of "yuri! 11", etc. Yes, fujoshi annoyed a lot of people, but they have never been so mainstream.I used to watch yuri easily, but now I need a very good mood for this, because it has become too much associated with horny fanboys. And let's not even start about SJWs pushing any queer manga because of politics.

Fed-Kun's army
So the foreshadowing is blatantly the lend me your energy line. Looking forward to everyone pretending to tsun to generate tsundere factor

Big whoosh.
I don't see what's wrong with the simple idea pf a couple girls having a romance - I don't see anywhere in my last post myself saying "hur hur, tiddies in face, is hot lulz"
@SuperOniiChan - as for you, you seem to have some sort of problem with the genre in general, not just the toxic fanbase making it out as "the one true thing in life." By all means, explain to us what your actual problem is and maybe learn to stop being like "you're probably stupid and think sexual abuse is hot because they had a physiological reaction to it;" I'm not seeing in a single chapter so far anything NSFW concerning yuri, apart from the one girl's mother being obsessed with trying to see the harem girls get together - as explained in a forum I can't be arsed to link right now, yuri isn't just some specific forme of smut tag.

Sidenote: love how politics the LGBT community and SJWs randomly got brought up into this.

Group Leader
Thank you for translation as always
So this week is Ironman, next week is Dragon Ball by using Tsundere Energy or something huh...

Oh noooooo more yuri waaahh waahh yuri cringe cringe!!!!! Cringe!!!!! No yuri pleas its cringe nooooo!!

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsune_Hellscythe I love the way you grossly distort my words and take them out of context at the same time, and try to give me argumentation lessons, lol. You don't really understand what is the problem with the relationship between two girls if we are talking about a straight title with a male MC? I doubt. You look like those fujoshi who are quite serious about defending their gay ship fantasies with shonen MC by saying "but there is nothing wrong with a relationship between two guys, you are a homophobe!"

And if you carefully read my message, and did not try to take the words out of context, then you would understand that my speech was about the fact that if a character gets an orgasm due to the stimulation of her body, this does not mean that she is a lesbian. ... This is really the logic of the level "you liked it, so it was not rape."

@Futomomo1 Too fat, try again.

Now that that issue's been dealt with...

Can't wait to see what happens next.

man, some people are *really* against a harem becoming a polycule, and that's just... very odd to me. Like it's not the bulk of people who dislike yuri scenes. The most common complaint is that it feels stale; a one-note repitition wallpapering over the problem of the series being repetitive. Well, the most COMMON complaint is "god fucking damn it, more yuri," but the most common complaint with reasoning is that. Still, minority though they may be, those who find it unacceptable that the girls be attracted to anyone but the axis are so strange. Especially when the other relationships are all still within the established harem. ESPECIALLY when the harem's as fucking big as this one is. A 100-girl harem could only ever work by subdividing it into smaller, stable polycules overlapping on the axis, so I don't know how these people came in expecting anything else.

Plus, even in a fantasy can you imagine having to satisfy the emotional needs of even 11 people who all want nothing but your attention? It would be exhausting in the short-term and completely infeasible in the long-term.

Dex-chan lover
@android19 To begin with, the premise of this work is initially an unrealistic fantasy. And finally, "some people" against not the idea of a "poly relationship", but the fact that such tropes are traditionally poisoned by a specific audience that tries to throw out the MC and discuss only real or imagined yuri between girls. The idea of this harem is literally in fantasy that you can have an unrealistically large number of girls and personally I would like to read about this, and not discuss the NTR-ed yuri ships between these girls.

I already had enough yuri shipping in my harem-ish gacha with male lead, lol.

Too much yuri... at the end of the manga Hentarou will be alone j@ off to them.
Ps: that is bad for me (but ok as long it is just poly)

tries to throw out the MC and discuss only real or imagined yuri between girls.[2]
I understand @SuperOniichan and that's my "fear" but is the autor vision so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
It just feelsodd to complain about it at this point. Hakari and Karane have been pretty regularly having moments where they're thrown together sexually. They've kissed each other (multiple times). Having these two being just as intimate with each other as they are with Rentarou has been baked into the series as a whole even going as far back as the first handfull of chapters. At this point complaining about it seems mroe like an unwillingness to accept that it's happening than reacting to the people enjoying it. If you're not a fan of the yuri or the people into it I dunno what to say, this may in fact not be a manga you'd enjoy, cuz as far as I can see the author's gonna keep doing it.

Dex-chan lover
I would definitely prefer if this series had no fanservice rather than being 100% yuri fanservice. It's more and more difficult to enjoy the story and the jokes when you feel frustrated that Rentarou isn't allowed to touch his girls.

Man, this comment section is heated as ever, holy fuck. The chapter wasn't even that retarded anyway.

@Yotomoe You're actually right in what you're saying and I agree. I think what most people feel dissatisfied about is that at this point, it's more blatant fetishized yuri fanservice than anything and it's overwhelming the normal fanservice (which was and still is already almost none in the first place). Yuri fanservice pannels are also being more emphasized while straight pannels have been getting the short end of the stick for a while.

I don't remember seeing Rentarou really making out with any of the girls yet (do correct me if I'm wrong) because the author decided Chadtarou is sometimes too much of a desireless eunuch but apparently the author is also fine with Hakari and Karane doing it, and Hahari wanting to do it. If this doesn't feel like forced pandering and development, I don't know what does. For a series which initially started with the whole "We'll have our first kiss together", this development is ridiculous and people have the right to dislike it. It's not like the author is stopping though and he doesn't have to since it's his work, but I wish all this stuff doesn't eventually lead into the series getting axe'd.

Group Leader
This entire series is supposed to be satire on typical romcoms.
Get over yourselves and have a laugh, goddamn.

Users who are viewing this thread