The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - My First Errand

Nah, she still pisses me off. She is a mistake. But yeah, she's subdued a bit. But every 'RRRGGGH' I see makes me want to
Yup, and now that I'm caught up I'm starting to dislike the chem club girl a lot more
now that she's been reduced to a gimmick and piss jokes

Dex-chan lover
Did the author just self roast lol
pdnAyZP.png

So are we all going to just ignore that one panel that has a "So funny it'll obliterate your brain cells" banner above a pile of 100 girlfriends manga volumes???

Fed-Kun's army
Also, every single charcater in this manga at some point will feel reduced to essentially their gimmicks but after getting their backstories reveiled one by one you kinda cant help but love those gimmicks, and that is really the heart and core of the rentarou plight.
yeah, in the end most of the characters will feel Flanderized, but the characters are still awesome in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, in the end most of the characters will feel Flanderized, but the characters are still awesome in the end.
after having caught up with the manga, I am retracting my statement, Nakamura must have traded his soul for expert character design, because each character still feels complex and alive even 27 girlfriends in, its honestly insane

Users who are viewing this thread