The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Man, can someone upload the chapters that were translated by jb?
They're gone so I don't think that'd be a problem anymore.

Double-page supporter
@kipi
Mangadex doesn't put scanlators work on the website if they don't want it to be, mostly to cut down on drama and encourage scanlators to use MD because "look how respectful we are to scanlators wishes". And not every manga has a english scanlation done yet but other language speakers exist, so they allow for other languages to be published.

The reason this manga doesn't have its English scanlation here is because JB, a now defunct group who was scanlating this manga in English, has a big drama fight with MD and asked for their stuff to be removed. It is why some other scanlation groups, like Fallen Angels I believe, aren't here.

Someone please pick this up now. I don't think JB has any legitimate claim to keep it off here anymore, considering they quit and this series is not on M+.

Dex-chan lover
@miedziux damn, I wish they could’ve given us all the English translation chapters on the MD site. I’m still trying to find a site that has all the chapters, but so far I have found nothing yet.

This is the true harem manga you may need to go to another site buts it’s the best harem manga ever fight me.

@Legend13 mangahere.cc have them all. Besides we should get JB chapters here after 6 months as per rules (or faster if the mods decided that in this case we don't need to wait).

Chapter 1-28 is on the isekai scan website and 29 can be read on the MangaMan app. All 29 are on the manga4life website

Dex-chan lover
@miedziux I hope we get all the chapters in the future. 🙌🏻 Thank you! I’m going to check out the site right now.

Users who are viewing this thread