The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Dex-chan lover
Jaminis has finally died, fuck those greedy asshats.

When can we expect chapters here,

Group Leader
Great, now I can finally read this manga on a site I actually want to use.

@goalski They arent awful persay. They just didnt have the things they scanlated put on this site. And they shut down a few days ago. A while back a bunch of scanlating groups left mangadex and pulled their works and Jbox was one of them. They still did a lot of good work, but they requested that even after shutting down that for the things they scanlated to not be uploaded anywhere.
They wanted to make money off of their scanlating so it was all locked to their site, and the site had ads on it. Which is fine. Its just that some people dont understand that and are spoiled shitty brats so they want their stuff for ease of access with no ads.

@Podi125 I don't know. Because i used adblock. Like any smart person should. I know that kinda invalidates my point, but at the same time I'm completely fine with people trying to make a living off of ads. And if I care about them enough I disable my adblocks. But i didn't care much for JBox so i didn't disable it. I think the problem mostly lays with people wanting everything easy to access on one site (one site being mangadex). However scanlators gotta make a living too hence their patreons, and ads on their own website. Everyone's gonna have their own difference in opinions, but I for one am completely fine with having to go to a scanlators website. And thats made easier for me because i join their discords if they are scanlating something I like or multiple things I like (since i get notifications of when they release things). I cant really speak for how other people see it but it just looks like them being spoiled brats to me.

Users who are viewing this thread