The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Aggregator gang
I know i'm being picky, but I feel that Mimili didn't deserve praise for being upfront with her dislike for Feria. She was upfront at the party, yeah, but Mimili was the one who sent an anonymous maid to Feria's home with earthworms so she wouldn't get caught...and she also was the one nagging at her father behind the scenes to get Feria to be dropped as a candidate. She's as shady as everyone else there.

Aggregator gang
Hehehe I don't want to be a jerk here, but to tell other people that the world "is not revolve around you" all the while putting up that kind of super sweet show in front of other ladies, is a total definition of "world is only for the two while the other just live in it" XD such a lovebird 😂😂😂

Group Leader
I wonder why is reading shoujo manga like this theme so so so interesting...

Unfair....
my shounen kokoro is going to melt...

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while that i read something cringy in shoujo manga.

Dex-chan lover
@mitsuki48 Oh, you are not being picky, you're entirely correct, she didn't deserve any praise. But her blatant insults against the king should have netted her a severe punishment, with death or banishment as real options. But since that would also upset her family (or destroy it if the punishments are applied with a broad enough brush) this would harm the status quo in the country and also give a bad tone to MCs (now fairly probable) future as a queen.

Thus she presents a case for the king where Mimili is childish and open with her emotions and should perhaps be forgiven like you might a cutely spoiled child that isn't really your problem anyway.
But she also adds that she has a slight debt of gratitude to Mimili, which explains why she saves her (else she might look like a weak queen in the future, afraid of doing what has to be done).

So it's just "proper politics", presenting something from a different angle or putting emphasis on different things just as polish for the pragmatic acts that are actually performed.

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe, they're so cute 😚 and I'm also excited for the new consort character! 🤔

However... the power of the almighty, "rare" Nipponsei ingredients strikes again... 😑🤪

Dex-chan lover
Wow she's so beautiful and a compassionate and wise queen! Beautiful!

Fed-Kun's army
wish they made clear that the party was over cause that last scene could have caused chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread