The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

I love her and all and she's the best as she is humble and down to earth. But I don't like how one moment she was like shame on you, you're the one being delusional by saying the king made a mistake rawr XD. And then the next second she is like it's ok poor you shame on the people gossiping and picking on someone. Like yeah ik they shouldn't gossip I'm not siding with them on that it's just she switched it up real quick. Don't get me wrong tho I still love her.

Aggregator gang
Dad needs to have a long long talk with Mimli and then maybe srnd her to a religious boarding school for a few years.

I kept reading chit as shit and was like ":O wow those nobles don't care at all...."

Dex-chan lover
@Yo_gabagaba It a little more subtle than that, her true intention wasn't really to be "good" to Mimili, she sure isnt the type to hold deep grudges even if she still remembers others insults she did that so that the shame of the moment would be shared between all the present so that Mimili and by proxy her family, that is a high ranking and important for the stability of the country, wouldn't have their reputation completely or at last severely affect.

Truth be told i felt that it was a bit forced, but i am not reading this for perfect political and social description, i am here just for fluff the rest is just bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread