The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

I feel like the writing took a downward dip in quality here, hopefully it's an isolated incident. I get there's supposed to be a sense of persecution and perseverance as part of the wish fulfillment, but it all felt so rushed, illogical, and petty in a way that's unrealistic and out of sync with the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
If nothing else, having heirs to the throne won't be a problem.

Normally I find flirting in this sort of shoujo to be a bit cringey, but this was just the right blend of embarrassing and confident from both sides.

Group Leader
HOLY SHIT SHE IS SO KIND HEARTED AND WISE WE DONT DERSVE HER. AHHHHHHH IM COOMING. TOO PURE TOO SMART. SHE IS TOO PERFECT. AHHHHHHHH

"Please do touch me one day" SMUT CHAPTER GIVE ME SMUT CHAPTER EPILOGUE I'M DEHYDRATED 🤡

Dex-chan lover
At least she's not a dense heroine and is actually aware of her friggin feelings.

bROooooo when she said ¨please touch me one day¨ my gay ass FLIPPED 😳😳 SHE LOOKED SO DAMN CUTEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAA

Double-page supporter
@Heimdal they hand waved it by saying even the king could not alter the tradition. He's limited to finding loopholes to see Feria more often.

I'm guessing normally it would take all year for this process to work out for most of their kings, but they never planned on the king disliking all of the first 30, then immediately falling head over heels for the throw away 31st (and vice versa).

Also "please touch me one day". Feria lewd ftw.

Dex-chan lover
She has those Queenly traits for being a girl from an orient province

Users who are viewing this thread