The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

feria's distinct status is The Favorite but with a head on her shoulders. she knows what's she's doing and she's not lowering herself to gain favor but her innate charisma and characteristics (like being hands on and not being too too influenced by the life of nobility particularly the bad parts) does enough to make people like her, and luckily, it's the top of the food chain peeps that like her

this situation is a bit too far fetched... what kind of prince would be totally chill with someone else purposely spilling a drink on them

Aggregator gang
Lol, I feel like a lot of important stuff was left out during that last interaction XD
Is this a case of novel->manga gone wrong where important stuff is left out?
Thanks to @Teelaish 's explanation, I get it now, but wow. That required quite a lot of reading in between the lines! And I don't remember the previous chapters of the manga well enough to even attempt to understand that scene.... Especially since the wine stain was miraculously gone from Feria's dress in that last panel so I was starting to wonder if they both somehow faked spilling their drinks onto each other's clothes.

@Teelaish

Wow. Thanks for that. I'm so glad I'm not dealing with those kinds of games. I would have failed. Only cause my feet would be hurting and wanting to sit down for a minute.

Thanks for the update!
And as mad as I should be, I would rather think of the threats given to our FL as more ways for the ML to keep on protecting her and notice her. So all in all, thanks villainess, for making great effort in making the ML hate you more! :3

Dex-chan lover
What she lacks in status, she makes up for in nerve, having a good head on her shoulders, benevolence, an amicable personality, popularity among the people and leaders, and general grit.

Dex-chan lover
I think that 2nd consort withdraw the kingbowl because she wants to stay with that Senada's prince.

I love our MC. Despite not having a high status she knows how to hold her head high with confidence and wit. She does not wait for the ML to rescue her and she stands up for herself in difficult situations.

Aggregator gang
Um i didnt understand her reaction with the wine, is it to deter unnecessary interaction with that prince to avoid getting bad rumors? And the Prince didnt even blink lol.

Honestly other than that, i also feel this chapter is a biiit all over the place

Lol i love how the father has an epiphany and realises he’s in a shoujo manga and wants gtfo before shit goes down.

I acknowledge Feria's courage in this matter. However, I think, Feria still has to be polite to the third prince. :(

Double-page supporter
Ya'll who's confused af with the prince and the wine and Feria's actions like me go read @Teelaish comment. You'll be enlightened

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
running into a knife, no?
edit: also I feel like a complete dolt after reading other peoples comments. perhaps I'm too superficial that I can't read deeper intentions. this is a good series, I should give a novel a shot

I’m just here to see their HEA, but getting confused at the third prince’s freaking up. Thankfully, @Teelaish ‘s comment has enlightened me with the event’s deeper meaning. Thumbs to @scarlet_summer for pointing it out!!!

Edit: I had to reread it. Princess Curie can be a formidable enemy. She doesn’t need king. She’s a queen all on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread