The 31st Consort - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Lady Curie is pretty awesome character tbh. I can’t wait to see what she has planned for Sabrina and the other characters that are against the romance.

It looks like Lady Curie is playing 5 moves ahead in 3D chess while the rest are focused on checkers.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn court dealings are so complicated. These ladies playing 5D chess

Lack of Faria or Macron in this chapter makes me a little sad... You'd think that at least some of them would consider some stuff after almost 4 whole months...

Dex-chan lover
Sabrina is so confidently incorrect. It's almost endearing how far off the mark she is.

Dex-chan lover
Lol that act she put on. But if those ladies are caught harming someone else in her name wouldn't that look bad, and she'd definitely toss them aside after that. You can't be queen with all these people hating you, they're families won't support her

Dex-chan lover
Just to for clarification, curie isn’t one of the consorts right? Can’t keep up with all these women.

@FgoSegul Curie was selected by the king to protect the FL(lady Feria), so shes posing as most favorable candidate to divert the attention from the FL.

Dex-chan lover
bruh she's thinks of her like a mere hole in the ground that she can simply jump over, but shes an abyss with the edges clouded in shadows, shes about to fall, she and the old maid are getting fucking played

@FgoSegul Lady Curie already dropped out of the race. She’s staying to be Lady Feria’s (MC) etiquette teacher and advisor. It’s also benefitting her since she can act as ambassador (since she’s also crown princess of another kingdom).

Can I just say that I love Curie’s character? SHE ROCKS! That’s what a refine and intelligent woman looks like! Thanks for the episode!

Can just change the name of the series to The Future Queen's Training at this point. Honestly dunno how some these people keep their job and others are not immediately kicked out of the whole consort thing.

Users who are viewing this thread