The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - Nothing venture, nothing have. IV

When will people stop tormenting all these kids? Pretty sure the kids all getting sick is due to the book being on campus. Damn this is an even more disgusting attack considering epidemics are no joke.

Group Leader
I kind of forgot who Violet and Jasmine were so I rechecked their wiki. They’re male twins so is Violet calling Jasmine his sister some sort of reveal? Or has this already been revealed in a past chapter

Also thankyou so much for the mass release! I’m happy we’re all caught up!

Dex-chan lover
So the magic sucking book strikes again.

So many mysteries left unsolved, so many things yet unexplored. Let's keep it up.

Thank you so much for the chapter update releases and the info about incoming update schedule ( ^ω^ )

Given that two chapters ago the part about do not accepting things from others in case they are cursed was brought up, i thought this game would harm them as it shared an object around many and three put the spell, and it seems i was right.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, the Grandma, attack the werewolf clan. Then, she kidnapped the kid and use the kid as hostage to control the werewolf parent.
The kid then forced to (secretly) witness the parent senseless murder of the spider-clan (which the parent done under grandma order).
The kid got traumatized and then transformed by grandma into Philomena?

Dex-chan lover
@r31ya it is something like that or at least what I got out of it. the grandma is super greedy and petty. I'm wondering if Ainsworth will be the one to take her out

Philomena ... I kind of recalling that growing from roof plant from genshin impact.

kis

Just want to say thank you for your effort and make the release consistent.

Group Leader
I'd like to thank you for release in a row of these chapters. Being able to read so much in this short time of wait about this manga have been wonderful.
So Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

@Mochimon This feels like a case where the author might've changed their mind after the initial introduction of the characters. Both Maigo and Seven Seas have it seem both are boys when they first appear, but a set of bios for the volume release list Violet as a boy that likes cute clothes and Jasmine as a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this. I am so glad that you picked this up, it was such a shame not being able to read more of this.
Really, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread