The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - A small leak will sink a great ship. IV

Aggregator gang
so many chapters and Isaac is still the most mysterious of our motley crew huh

Aggregator gang
ahhhh thanks for picking this up! And the kindly ominous promise of the next one soon hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Elias really made a friend, I am so happy.

I think the chairwoman whistled when Isaac took Philomela away, she is such a bro.

My respect for the chairwoman really raised up, not only having the power but the willingness to protect the new generation of outdated thinking is something really amazing.

aquela velha, relacionada a philomela (sei la como escreve) tem aranhas no escritorio dela, suspeito

Dex-chan lover
The chairwoman is a real badass!
So are the cats!
Also I love how everyone stays with Philomela!
I like Alcyone too! She reminds me of Silky :3
And Elias still learning how to human haha!

Dex-chan lover
Yesssssss, thank you so much for translating this! Chise seems to be on to something with Elias' origins. I'm really looking forward to when they start diving into that mystery.

Ahh, this manga is sooo good.

For some reason I've instantly taken a liking to Alcyone. And I hope we'll get to know more about Philomela (and Alcyone) soon! Though Isaac and Liam should get more spotlight, too.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me think of the start of the wonderful movie "Kedi" where a guy is talking about a mother cat, and says something about how she's normally so lazy and easy going, but threaten her kittens and you'll see another side to her. Good college!

Users who are viewing this thread