The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - A small leak will sink a great ship. III

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking convoluted and long-winded I forgot 99% of the characters 6 months ago.

I am always so excited when a new chapter of this comes out. Very excited to see how this continues on!

Dex-chan lover
@49403974 wait, they got licensed?! Holy shit, now I really want to buy them, I hope I can find them in english at my store. They usually only have french, and the french translations usually suck (even though it's my native language).

Most readers here don't care for that. They just want free content.
@sirwolfeye on one hand you're completely right about that. But on the other hand, it's also true that manga in the West is stupidly overpriced, 15 USD bucks is way too much for one volume. Most people can't afford to sustain this hobby through official means, so they have no choice but to turn to scanlations. Then they get comfortable with them and never switch to official translations.
And yes, I know there's eBooks too, but they're still hella expensive for something you can't even hold.

Dex-chan lover
praise be someone picked it up again

i do hope elias finds out what that guy was saying to chise. should be fun to watch

The gap between chapters has been so much that at this point i've forgotten a lot of stuff

At the expense of being called a total idiot, anyone mind refreshing me on when exactly Chise killed someone?

Our prayers have been answered 🥺 thank you so much for the translation! I really do hope you do more, I’ve read the Raws on the site it’s uploaded ($5 isn’t a lot for the site’s points to read) and it looks like everything is getting good!

c1

This series really just annoys me now. The harrypotter crap is so tiresome, too many inane characters all acting overly important.

Ah, nothing like a new chapter of one of the best ongoing manga series; thank you!!

@c1: Harry Potter doesn't have a monopoly on describing magic schools or on taking inspiration from various myths and legends. And MahoYome is waaay more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please kill chise? I'm really fed up with her.

Thank you so much for the translation! I can't convey how much I appreciate it!!

I've been enjoying this whole arc, cause we get to see Chise interact more with people her age. Now I guess i gotta re-read it, I needs a refresher on some things,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread