The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - A small leak will sink a great ship. V

Thank you for Translating!! I was worried no one would continue translating for this amazing series!

I'm really enjoying the collage arc even though I've heard some people don't like it, I'm usually not interested in anything collage/school related but surprisingly it's been rather good so far! I love seeing Chise interact with more people her age! :) My only problem is that Elias is hardly in any chapters and when he is it's only a few panel! :'D

no offense intended but when is very soon, you know if you would phrase it like"next chapter in a week or so" I wouldn't say anything. Just putting it out there. And just asking.

It's nice that the chapters are being released so closely together, since it's one of those manga that makes it really easy to forget who the characters and the storylines involving them were. It almost feels like it would have worked better in novel form rather than as a manga.

Thank you for translating!!

Ah, so glad to see the siblings making progress...the panels of Lucy reflecting on her babymode self not understanding abusive/neglectful parents sure was ouch. (Also Seth is very understandably still full of rage! I don't blame him.)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
so this means renfred's dad was probably killed by a magus? Since there aren't many magus in the world I wonder if this one is closely related to a major character.

Contributor
This entire school arc is shit. It's turned into a complete different manga from what it started out as and that has not been a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread