The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - A small leak will sink a great ship. II

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

This is not the furst scolding Chise got, not even close. But it might be the first one that directly told her what she needs to do. Because all previous lectures assumed she would figured out by her own, with a common sense which this chapter might just discovered that it's lacking.

Dex-chan lover
Being in the college is turning out a great experience for teaching Chise life lessons. Mostly because she's getting glimpses of what how she acts in the eyes of others, to a lesser extent in terms of danger but still seeing the stubbornness and worry it creates.

@lividus i thought it was Philomella when i saw the page. Now that i take a look again at the chapter, she is using the same clothes and hairstyle as in the last page, so the place is probably the same.

Yet another of Chise's acquaintance berating her is nice to see. They all seem thankfully for her ability to do such actions but not the thoughtless of them. Our mailman's story will hopefully be a reminder to be more cautious. She always stops her friends at the collage when the try to do something similar to her. Time for a dungeon quest now eh, hmm.

Dex-chan lover
The academy arc has been.. different
I miss their home and silkie T__T
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
lol what in the fuck was that story?
"Once upon a time, there was a farmer. The fairies cursed his crops, broke his limbs, peeled his skin, ripped his nails, pulled his teeth and killed him. THE END."

@That_ylda I know it's a bit late now but according to the previous translator's website it's been licensed so they dropped it. Your best chance now is probably to buy the official manga since they seem to have already reached the currently translated chapters (https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/the-ancient-magus-bride/) and larger groups are unlikely to pick it up again since they are likely to just get hit with a cease and desist letter.

Dex-chan lover
I like the manga a lot, but I'm kind of fed up with the stupidity and naivety of Chise. Someone really needs to beat some sense into her, not that it will help. Probably only way she will learn is when one of her actions ends up killing someone she's close to, which I really hope happens.

Users who are viewing this thread