The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - A small leak will sink a great ship I

i bet he was going to say letting someone touch their snakes was reservered for those who they were married to
thats why he got red in the face

Many thanks for this... Chise is quite the handful to keep out of trouble.. And I love the mystery

Dex-chan lover
"Let me touch your phallic object that turn big when you are exited"
Yeah, its an intimate thing.

That's an interesting transliteration, 'Slay Vega'. Until now I've only seen it being translated as 'Sleigh Beggy'.

That is a surprise: As Philomella had that other prominent house as backing i thought she would never leave the college, but something tells me that Veronica's smile could be hiding something. Let's see what happens.

@mleodaalder from what i heard while it is ''Sleigh Beggy'' in british areas, the author chose Slay Vega for this work. Maybe to sound closer and readable for japanese.

Dex-chan lover
cheers, thanks for the chapter, I really can't live without this manga, so it's great to have another chapter

ᛁᛏᛋ᛫ᚾᛁᚲᛖ᛫ᛏᛟ᛫ᛋᛖᛖ᛫ᚦᚨᛏ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚨᚢᚦᛟᚱ᛫ᚲᚾᛟᚹᛋ᛫ᚺᛟᚹ᛫ᛏᛟ᛫ᚢᛋᛖ᛫ᚠᚢᚦᚨᚱᚲ᛬ᛒᛖᛖᚾ᛫ᚨ᛫ᚹᚺᛁᛚᛖ᛫ᛋᛁᛜᚲᛖ᛫ᛁᚡᛖ᛫ᚱᚨᚾ᛫ᛁᚾᛏᛟ᛫ᛁᛏ᛬

Dex-chan lover
I really am curious if all the things happening are connected, i think that there are too many to be all connected but there is a clear line of thing that leads to another... i hope Philomela "family" isn't connected to this all, not because i like them ( the clearly are a bunch of assholes ) but if they are and things blow out they will use her as a scapegoat and that girl doesn't need this in her life. And now we have many of the threads of this situation, it needs some work to trace them but the obvious thing is that things will heat up even more.

I love the designs of the teachers in the college, some are simple but effective and others are really funny and creative and i am curious to see the director in action, she clearly is a wizard of caliber. Ma'am, the cat, gives me the shivers she obviously isn't a normal cat but i don't think she is the same type as the cats in the country of cats arc, she just as such an otherworldly look in her eyes... like she knows things... she cute though.

Loving Elias hijinks with the other teachers, they are having a field day with a true magus among them, more so one of his level, and surprisingly he accepting this well.

Dex-chan lover
@1234muse I am not good or patient enough to search and translate what you wrote, so i will call uncle already and ask if it has any meaning.

Dex-chan lover
@gonn92 WOW this is pretty rad, didn't expect someone to have created a translator, interment truly is a gold mine, thanks a lot pal I really appreciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread