The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - GARDEN PARTY (PART 1)

@Glomoro yeah so far it wasn't told if he really is her father or not but at least we know he was the one who brought her up, so he should be at least a foster father if not her real father.
I was confused because she didn't look that worried about informing her 'father' about where she is. she has been really so casual. it wasn't mentioned if she sent a latter or something. and since that person didn't seem like a bad guy i thought he would be worried about her, if she died or whatever.

So the tid-bits from this chapter confirms Jinshi (and Gaoshun) are eunuchs? So is that why she said "What a waste" back in chapter 1? I thought that she meant that the beauty on him was wasted because he was a male, not a female.

Reactions: le3
@Kaarme He mentioned it some time ago, but his role at the palace is to be a walking temptation for the Emperor's concubines. I don't know if he is intact or not, but even if he isn't, that's still his role. All the ladies there are supposed to be kept for just the emperor's use, so I imagine if any of them act upon any desires they have for Janshi, they would either be sent home, or worst case, end up dead. He's basically keeping an eye on the ladies.

Power Uploader
WHat happened to her baby did it die too, i dont see it being mentioned anywhere

Double-page supporter
WHAT THE HELL
I was being baited all this time by the author. Well played, well played.

Users who are viewing this thread