Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2 - Syphilis (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
in the case that you forgot : mei mei-nee-chan is 1 of the 3 princesses of this brothel : https://mangadex.org/chapter/510958/1

Double-page supporter
Oh, what the hell? Was it obvious? I didn't caught on the clues but whatever in the end that's one heavy plot twist. I did not expect that.
Also, she's pissed but more so is genuinely disgusted to the thought of ever meeting her biological father.

Dex-chan lover
@lumpychicken basing on Mao's assumption, the baby-swap was later discovered and her foster father was punished because he failed to notice the swap. So some high ranking people should know of this. But I bet they don't know the identity of the crown prince even of they knew the swapping.

Must Protecc the smile that looks at you lower than a bug killed by cordyceps

Fed-Kun's army
@lumpychicken basing on Mao's assumption, the baby-swap was later discovered and her foster father was punished because he failed to notice the swap. So some high ranking people should know of this. But I bet they don't know the identity of the crown prince even of they knew the swapping.
as of now. LN volume 9 spoiler

• Jinshi (the moon prince) still belive himself to be the current Emperor brother, not his son. this truth is most likely known by Audo (his mother - 4 ex-consort), Emperor, the current Empres dowager. MaoMao suspected such but have no proof, her father wont said anything.
  • in this chapter case Jinshi thinks the Lakan knew he is the Emp brother and not just a eunuch.

Fed-Kun's army
i know that in the anime this is really quick, but i think it was perfect for the mood

Fed-Kun's army
It's such an interesting choice to make a two page spread into two shots that together last a fraction of a second. Two different approaches which leverage the strengths of their respective mediums to achieve the same impact. So good!

Users who are viewing this thread