Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2 - Syphilis (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
So... i need to know... is Rakan a bad person? I have read the comments in past chapters but there are so many that i don't always get the details, i understood their story is much more complicated and delicate than it seems but does he deserve to have a second chance?

@alacaelum
IMO he deserves it. Social skill aside, he's a genuinely good person and caring towards his family, albeit in a creepy way.

@yadokari
It's from their entire bloodline actually. Remember CatCat actually has a distant relatives that sees numbers and such as something else or some shit. He works as the palace's accountant iirc.

@Official229
Were the raws referring to this expression "鳶に油揚げをさらわれる", to be robbed of one's due; to have one's fried tofu snatched by a black kite? Rakan is talking about a black bird and Jinshi replies that he owns the "tofu" , 油揚げ.

Dex-chan lover
Mao Mao and him seem to have a lot in common. Completely out of their gourds.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 , mei mei-nee-chan says : that old man actually isnt all that bad , you know . and he is very rich , so if i $uck his c0ck , he will redeem me and get me out of this sh!tty brothel .

. . . god damn I wasn't expecting that face. . . >.> scared the living years off my life >.>

Dex-chan lover
Maomao would make a very effective poisoner, just saying. If she felt like it, she could invite some family members over for tea to... solve some problems.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephy07 That is the face of someone who's soul just left their body. Anxiety, hate, well beyond disgust. Even if I had no fucking attachment to the person making that expression, I would never want to see it again either.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jacobson you can see it on the title page, under related!! i haven't really found an english scanlation though, i just looked around for the raws & connected the dots from the novel since that manga adaptation is further ahead

Dex-chan lover
incredible intensity
i don't want her to make that face again either, so i'm with you, Jin Shi
i hope you can protect her from behind the scenes

Users who are viewing this thread