The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
>Hey, let's pretend to raise the daughter of an all powerful mage, take his money, and abuse the hell out of her.
>Oh, and when she asks, we'll teach her where her real father lives and let her leave because she's a pain. What could go wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Yeet these bitches to the moon.

Also, unless the restrictions placed on him we're done so by his dead wife or his own insecurities (he's not much of a people person and it's possible he thought that her best chance was elsewhere), this is going to cause some serious problems for Papa.

ugh why didn't he do this from the start if he is so powerful. why left your daughter there when you know that your family is such scumbags???

and whats the deal with the small orange foxy boy? whyy so hostile to her?? he's kinda annoying too

The gods of war howl with delight...

The reference to older sibbling... sound like family political bull**** about to take center stage...

Thanks for the chapter, I'm really interessed in where the story will go, who her mother really is and so on, really looking forward to the next chapter :))

I agree with you, @encrypted12345 xD
the story is somewhat lacking with the characters thinking properly 😅

@ninekuku, I guess some spell preventing him to go see her.
When I remember right, he did say: "I couldn't go to find her, if she didn't come to find me first."

Dex-chan lover
@AgentKuga
You can see a riding crop, cat of nine tails, a paddle and what looks like a rather short cue stick (I assume it's supposed to be a cane)

Even for consenting adults it could be called a punishment room.

Users who are viewing this thread