The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 6

@Meri08 I think he's more kuudere. I don't think he'd intentionally hurt the people he cares about and the reason she didn't grow up with her dad is so she wouldn't be neglected (that didn't work). It seems like dad and the non human companions wouldn't know what to do with her when she was small and sent her to a human family so she could be cared for properly (at least that was the intention).

Dex-chan lover
Im going to laugh so hard if it turns out her dad is quite old and he doesn't realise a 10 y o and kan are definitely not gonna get involved lol

But he is right about her and fox boy, they're close enough lolol

It never stops being funny when the distant dad shows jealousy or over protective tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
@mnmega : the teaser icon for ch 11 (set to leave the pay wall in 33 days) has the "adoptive mother" , so there might be some development towards that end there. (next 2 are fox shota) but for all I know it could just be a flash back to abuse, or him sending her back to live with them.

I am hoping that he demands they refund the funds that they took for her care, which was not provided, as well as a penalty for the abuse suffered which causes them to suffer financial ruin. I would also love if there are regulations on using magic against others (which any sensible and sane society would have) that mean the son gets in major trouble for his tormenting her using magic.

Thank you for the chapter!! What a protective father aww ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Fed-Kun's army
so.... which one of the mother types, her birth mother will be??
1 who similar with i am the child of this house's mother?
2 dead like athy's mother

isn´t he being too overprotective for someone who abandoned her with that thing(family)?
(if he had only took a quick look at how she was doing...or maybe he did but 'whatever')

edit: she eating was pretty cute. hamster style.

Awww, she's the cutest little hamster.

@midnight2630 I was about to say the same thing. For a person who's so overprotective, he sure didn't check up on her and ensure no one could harm her when he left her with that family.
But.... maybe after seeing how cute she is, he realized that she must be protected at all costs. Maybe he had to see her for his paternal instincts to be awakened. But that makes me wonder, what if she wasn't cute, would he abandon her and send her away again? Ugh, I need to know why he left her with that family in the first place!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if he had enough money to keep sending that evil family to take care of her, why not just get her her own house and pay for teachers and maids. Why did he trust that family?

this makes me really wonder, why he give away her daughter in the firsts place?? why don't he check on her?? because whatever he's doing now is really inconsistent -_-

Aggregator gang
He's not over protective he's jealous. He hasn't seen her in all these years but she's giving all her attention to the servants and not him. What an immature Papa. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA
their age too close something wil bloom no good
abort their distance!!
go away from my daughter!!

So how many chapters do you think it will be until we learn why she is so bad at magic?

Dex-chan lover
Who is this Claude that people keep mentioning? The only "Claude" I know of off the top of my head is the one from I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'll Keep the Last Boss.

Also, for those wondering how he could not know his own daughter's age if he has been sending her guardians' money for her regularly...
[ol]
[*] He might have simply entrusted Kan with taking out the money from the treasury or whatever on the appointed time.
[*] This chapter implies that he's far older than he looks, so perhaps his extreme longevity skews his perception of time a lot. And if he doesn't make a point of keeping track of the passage of time (whether via a calendar or the seasons), the memories of repetitive and uneventful days would gradually blend into each other and become hard to distinguish, so he might not even know for sure how many years have passed since he last saw her.
[/ol]

@MarqFJA87 Claude is from "Who Made Me a Princess" he is also a overprotective and tsundere dad.
That manhwa Is really great, so I recommended it to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread