The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
The art is neat. But we will see if the plot is up to the challenge.

I get TDG and Naruto vibes from the orange haired guy. Sadly the summary already spoiled how this battle is going to end.

I think I remember a novel that had a similar storyline to this with a crap healer getting a sword, but I don't remeber the name.

@Efgbog found it on the comment section on this manga link, someone said that maybe this manhwa is adaptation of this novel

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/swordmaster-healer/

I MEAN.......................the art is nice.......................but im still suspicious about how they're planning on making this their own story rather than an off-brand solo levelling

Dex-chan lover
once again. The art looks nice but not sure how this will differ from Solo Leveling.
And is it just me or does that blonde guy look evil?

Supporter
The start is a lot like Solo Leveling (trash tier skills, OP boss encounter is a dungeon, party wipe), but I'll want to see how the story will develop

(@dfjodj (and others): Let him some chapters to grow before thinking it's a knock off version, if we go like this, nearly all Isekai, transmigration Xuaxia, reincarnation and "Go back in time" story will die as soon truck-kun (or stupid dead) event appear 😅 )

Double-page supporter
I mean guys, the concept of Solo Leveling isn't original either.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series-ranking/?rank=sixmonths&org=497&rl=0 Just look how many korean novels with similar plots there are.

Double-page supporter
low tier solo leveling and the hidden boss want to be boros fromone punch man so badly.

Fed-Kun's army
I do it Solo 😂.
Honestly, does anyone know a manhwa with a duo sibling team up (bro&sis, sis&sis, bro&bro)? Something without incest themes and more of action 🙃. I honestly think that would be good read 🤔.
Anyway, I wanna see where this will go tho.

Fed-Kun's army
You can't stay unique for long always 10 million clones of the same thing

Dex-chan lover
the only thing im mad about is what the people in this manhua is wearing... all the female characters wears not clothes that would protect them while exploring a dangerous place

Users who are viewing this thread